Last Updated: April 1, 2019.
Information We Collect
We collect several types of information from and about you, including, without limitation:
· Information which relates to you as an individual or by which you may be personally identified (“Personal Information”), which may include, without limitation:
o Name, contact information, mailing address, telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth, and social security number;
o Information relating to the geographic location of you and your device;
o Your username and password;
o Information about how you use the Services;
o Automatically recorded dates and times of your visits to the Site; and
o Any additional Personal Information you provide us, such as your public comments, content, bio, reviews and other postings on the Site or Services.
· If you create an account using, or otherwise connect your account to, a social networking services account, such as Twitter or Facebook, information provided to us by such social networking service including for example your: name; email address; birthday; geographic location; interests; profile picture; gender; networks; user ID; list of friends; and any information you have made public on such social networking account.
· Details of transactions you carry out through the Site or Services and of the fulfillment of your orders, including, without limitation, credit card, bank account or similar information.
· Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Services and usage details, including, without limitation, your browser type, operating system type, language, application version, device types, device model and manufacturer, device identifiers, device operating system type and version, page views and impressions, traffic statistics, and aggregated information such as “click stream” information, which means entry and exit points (including, without limitation, referring URLs or domains).
· Demographic information you choose to submit and which we may combine on an anonymous basis with similar information from other users.
· Information you provide to us which may include, without limitation:
o Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Site;
o Records and copies of your correspondence, if you contact us;
o Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete; and
o Your search queries on the Site.
How We Use Information
· Facilitate the creation of and secure your account on the Services;
· Identify you as a user in our system;
· Provide, personalize and improve the Services;
· Obtain feedback regarding the Services;
· Perform research and analysis;
· Develop new products and services;
· Customize the advertising you view and recommend content;
· Fulfill your requests;
· Send you communications (including, without limitation, newsletters, surveys, offers, and promotional materials) via mail, email, text message and/or through a mobile app notification, about offerings from GREEN AND GRUB as well as from third parties whose products or services we believe may be of interest to you;
· Investigate, prevent or take action regarding potentially fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activities;
· Protect our rights and the rights of other users;
· Comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
· For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to verify your geographic location. We may use your geographic location data to personalize the Services, to recommend content, and determine whether the information you have requested is available in your location. If information is aggregated or de-identified so it is no longer reasonably associated with an identified or identifiable natural person, we may use it for any business purpose.
Your Sharing of Your Information
The Services may allow you to connect and share your actions, comments, reviews, content, profile, and information (collectively, “User Contributions”) publicly or with other people. Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although you may control some of the categories of Personal Information shared via your profile from your account settings on the Site, we cannot control the privacy or security of information you choose to make public or share with others. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Services with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, please be mindful of your own privacy needs as you choose who to connect with and what to share and make public.
Our Sharing of Information
· Performance of Services and Service Providers. We may share your Personal Information with third-party service providers who use this Information to perform services on our behalf, such as payment processors, hosting providers, auditors, advertising businesses, consultants, and customer service and support providers. We may also share your Personal Information with third-party service providers to fulfill your requests, including product reservation requests.
· Your Content and Activity. We may share the information and content that you post to the Site or Services, including your questions, answers, photos and comments. Unless you have posted certain content anonymously, such content, date and time stamps, and all associated comments may be viewable by the general public on the Site or Services, along with your name. Further, this also may be indexed by search engines and republished elsewhere on the Internet.
· Promote Safety, Integrity and Security. We also may disclose your Personal Information if we believe doing so is appropriate or necessary to detect and prevent any liability, or fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or to protect GREEN AND GRUB and our Services; or any rights, property, or personal safety of GREEN AND GRUB or others.
· Job Applications. If you submit an application or resume online when applying for a position with GREEN AND GRUB, we may use service providers to assist with the collection, maintenance and analysis of candidate submissions.
· Corporate Transactions. We may disclose or transfer information, including Personal Information, as part of any merger, sale, and transfer of our assets, acquisition or restructuring of all or part of our business, bankruptcy, or similar event.
· Compliance with Law. We may disclose your Personal Information if we believe we are required to do so by law, or to comply with a court order, judicial or other government subpoena, or warrant.
· Non-Personal Information. Non-personal information may be used and shared for any purpose not prohibited by law. For example, we may collect, compile, store, publish, promote, report, sell, or otherwise disclose or use any and all information that does not identify an individual (or that has been modified to remove individual identification).
Cookies, Pixels and Tracking Technologies
· What are Cookies? GREEN AND GRUB and its agents use small text files called cookies. Cookies are small pieces of data that are placed in your device to store your preferences. Cookies are not themselves personally identifiable, but may be linked to Personal Information that you provide to us through your online interaction with us.
· Your Control of Cookies. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser. Please understand, however, if you disable cookies, some features of the Services may not work as well (or at all) for you. To find out more about cookies, including (without limitation) how to see what Cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, visit .
· Web Beacons. Our Services and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs). Web beacons are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, that are used to log information on the Services or in our emails. For example, these technologies may enable us (or advertisers we work with) to learn which advertisements to bring users to the Services. They may also enable us (or advertisers we work with) to manage cookies, personalize content, track the actions of users online over time and across different websites or platforms to measure statistics of our marketing efforts, and let us know when emails have been opened or forwarded (so we can gauge the effectiveness of our communications).
We do not respond to “do-not-track” signals from web browsers or other sources. For information about how tracking works for online advertising purposes, and what happens when you elect a do-not-track option, visit .
Managing Your Account Information and Communications Preferences
You may, of course, decline to share certain information with GREEN AND GRUB, in which case we may not be able to provide you with some of the features and functionality of the Site or Services. You may also control the types of notifications and communications we send and amend certain privacy settings. Mechanisms for exercising choices about your personal information include the following:
· Marketing/Promotional Offers from the Company. You may opt out of receiving marketing/promotional emails from GREEN AND GRUB by following the instructions in those emails or by updating the settings in your account. You may opt out of receiving marketing/promotional text messages from GREEN AND GRUB at any time by replying STOP to a marketing/promotional text message. If you opt out of receiving marketing/promotional emails and/or text messages, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your accounts, service announcements, or our ongoing business relations.
Retention of Information
Following termination or deactivation of any user account you may create, we may retain your information for back-up, archival, legal, and audit purposes, and to reactivate your user account upon your request. You may request that your information be deleted for other purposes by contacting us. In addition, we may retain and continue to use indefinitely all information contained in your communications to users of the Services posted to public or semi-public areas of the Services after termination or deactivation of your user account.
Changes and Updates
Continued use of the Site or Services following notice of such changes shall indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes. If you do not agree to be bound by such changes, you should immediately cease using the Services.
Information for Visitors and Users from Outside the United States
To the extent that GREEN AND GRUB’s processing of your personal information is subject to the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 as amended and updated from time to time, GREEN AND GRUB relies on your consent, given through affirmative assent upon visiting the Site or using the Services, to process your information data. GREEN AND GRUB may also process information that constitutes your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes and you have a right to object to GREEN AND GRUB’s use of your Personal Information for this purpose at any time.
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83, also known as the “Shine the Light Law,” permits users of our Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to info@GreenandGrub.com.
Questions and Assistance